Click image(s) for large view
The Memtech Combi mattress has excellent rebound properties , this was developed by one of the top UK manufacturers of memory foam in response to feedback from consumers who ‘loved’ sleeping on memory but ‘missed’ the re-bound characteristics of springs.
After extensive research and testing of many different types and combinations of ‘base’ (support) foams the answer came in the form of a ‘middle layer’ of ‘LayTech™’sandwiched between the base PU foam and visco-elastic (‘memory’) top layer.This middle layer had to offer optimum levels of ‘spring’and ‘support’as well as superior performance and durability, all of which were met by LayTech™.
LayTech™ is an advanced polyurethane foam developed by Kay- Metzeler which offers an unbeatable combination of exceptional comfort and support along with a luxurious feel and re-bound characteristics comparable to latex.
- Unique combination of visco-elastic and LayTech foam technology
- Provides the ultimate in sleep comfort and support
- More ‘bounce’ than conventional memory foam mattresses
- Reacts to body heat and moulds to individual body shape
- Promotes good blood circulation
- Pressure relieving
- Silent – No springs
- Luxury ‘Double-Box’Quilted dry-cleanable zip off cover
- Custom sizes available
- Unique 3 layer construction
- Complies fully with UK flammability regulations
- Vacuum packed
- 5 cm (2 inch) High density memory foam layer
- 5 cm (2 inch) LayTech layer
- 10 cm (4 inch) Reflex layer
- Firmness rating = Medium